¨Le Grand Jeu”is the name of a game designed in May-July 2016 by an expert group in a 4 days workshop, held in Milan 10-14 July 2016.
The group includes artists, engineers, design experts and activists.
The idea and the direction of the process came by to help design a situation where some narratives about the future of our society could be told, crafted and eventually discussed in a positive way.
The Game has been presented in Venice, side to Biennale of Art 2017, in S.A.L.E. DOKS, a autonomous space, art center, during the event the game has been played in the location of project CASE, a squat in the island of Giudecca with a group of artists, activists and urban sociologists.
Follow us on Twitter
- n-gate.com. we can't both be right.: webshit weekly February 15, 2019An annotated digest of the top "Hacker" "News" posts for the second week of February, 2019. PostgreSQL used fsync incorrectly for 20 years February 08, 2019 (comments) The headline is inaccurate; PostgreSQL still uses fsync incorrectly. Hackernews recounts all the times the PostgreSQL development team has rejected simple fixes for this and other bugs. Other […]
- Vlax: Every sea turtle in global study found to have synthetic fibers and... February 15, 2019Every sea turtle in global study found to have synthetic fibers and microplastics in their guts https://news.mongabay.com/2018/12/every-sea-turtle-in-global-study-found-to-have-synthetic-fibers-and-microplastics-in-their-guts/
- Vlax: Uterus Undies February 14, 2019Uterus Undies #medicine #anatomy
- Bretton Woods Project: The IMF and Gender Equality: Operationalising Change February 14, 2019Find the full briefing here. The objective of this briefing is to stimulate debate and raise critical questions on the latest developments in the IMF’s approach to gender, both between civil society communities and within the IMF itself. It sets the IMF’s latest work against the background of long-standing feminist thinking, with the aim of […]
- Dyne.org video channel: Henrik Chulu from the streets of Copenhagen at the Techfestival February 10, 2019
- Vlax: Atenas, para fugarse del sótano del mundo February 10, 2019Atenas, para fugarse del sótano del mundo A propósito de la última película de César Gonzalez, Atenas. A modo de respuesta activa frente al ajuste creciente hacia el cine independiente de ficción y documental emergen nuevas películas que crean y recrean la producción audiovisual. Como un "cross a la mandíbula" a los tanques de Hollywood […]