¨Le Grand Jeu”is the name of a game designed in May-July 2016 by an expert group in a 4 days workshop, held in Milan 10-14 July 2016.
The group includes artists, engineers, design experts and activists.
The idea and the direction of the process came by to help design a situation where some narratives about the future of our society could be told, crafted and eventually discussed in a positive way.
The Game has been presented in Venice, side to Biennale of Art 2017, in S.A.L.E. DOKS, a autonomous space, art center, during the event the game has been played in the location of project CASE, a squat in the island of Giudecca with a group of artists, activists and urban sociologists.
Follow us on Twitter
- Data Knightmare (Italian podcast): DK 4x14 - Mamma La Russa! December 11, 2019Il problema dell'elezione di Ignazio La Russa quale nuovo Garante non è Ignazio La Russa
- n-gate.com. we can't both be right.: webshit weekly December 8, 2019An annotated digest of the top "Hacker" "News" posts for the first week of December, 2019. PIA VPN to be acquired by malware company founded by former Israeli spy December 01, 2019 (comments) An Internet warns us that our network security vendor is at risk of being turned into a profitable business. The VPN provider […]
- Data Knightmare (Italian podcast): DK 4x13 - Thanksgiving December 4, 2019Dove DataKnightmare dice grazie e annuncia qualche novità.
- Bretton Woods Project: IMF and World Bank complicit in ‘austerity as new normal’, despite availability of alternatives December 2, 2019In October, a report by Matthew Cummins and Isabel Ortiz, entitled Austerity: The New Normal; A Renewed Washington Consensus 2010-24, established that most governments are on track to reduce public spending, as a percentage of GDP and nominally adjusted by inflation, at least until 2024. The report concluded that the world is moving from “a […]
- n-gate.com. we can't both be right.: webshit weekly December 1, 2019An annotated digest of the top "Hacker" "News" posts for the last week of November, 2019. Disclaimer: This week sucks. It's like Hackernews went on vacation and wasn't trapped in a FAANG cube forced to clockwatch their way through the day. No refunds. Save .org November 22, 2019 (comments) Some Internets decide to Make a […]
- Data Knightmare (Italian podcast): DK 4x12 - Perché difendere la crittografia forte November 29, 2019Vivere in un Paese che sembra avere perso ogni riferimento razionale non è facile. Anche perché occorre di continuo ribadire cose che sarebbero ovvie: come il fatto che occorre difendere la crittografia forte da chi la vuole indebolire "per proteggere i deboli"